Time has flown by here recently and I've lost track of trying to keep up with this blog. I've been preoccupied with so many things going on here lately. Tis the season to do so right? Well to update everyone being a substitute is absolutely amazing! It's kept me busy and most days I come home too tired to craft. Luckily my card box is full, but I'll fix that somewhat after the holidays. As a substitute I've learned so much in the past two days!
1. Stay calm at all times
2. Greet each child with a smile
3. Be very clear on instructions
4. Make sure you act professionally in every aspect
5. If you need help there a several people with tips or that can help you if you really need it
6. Tell the children you're the teacher for the day even though you're a substitute and you should be treated as such
Recently I sent out a card from my blog to my penpal for her birthday. She'll receive it early most likely, but I didn't want it to arrive late with this time of year and the way the mail works.
There are so many things keeping me preoccupied this time of the month. I'm not complaining mostly because I love having things to do.
Hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit and I'll write again soon!